Eng . Osman Ahmed Osman
Osman Group's momentum today is due in very large part
to the leadership, wisdom and foresight of our founder and our father
Osman Ahmed Osman.
Following we would like to share some of his values,
thoughts, and advices which are quoted from his book pages from my
experience that always guide the group :
- The principles which I was devoted to all my life are telling the
truth, mastering work and punctuality.
- The human relations in its highest forms are the only correct
entrance for the proper management that leads a successful work.
- Constant presence at the work site is the most important
characteristic for any contractor who wants to succeed.
- I imagined that the contractor is a man whose bowls are
outside his body; he must temporarily protect, and then return it
inside as soon as possible.
- Loss of money is small no matter how large but loss of men is large
no matter how small.
- When someone wants to work with me, I don't test his efficiency, but
his faith because the believer enforces you to trust him, but the
unbeliever needs to be guarded and who guards him needs to be guarded and
- It was significant to choose reliable men who can hold the
responsibilities, in order to give my entire attention to what is
important, that’s how I understand leadership.
- As I always say love and loyalty are two sides of the same coin.
Without either of them man loses many of his weapons facing the battle of
- Coincidence does not seek anyone, but always meet who works hard for
- I never and will not ever admit what they call crises. It's just poor
management and it doesn’t need more than organization to solve most of
- Human's work defends him in the present and the other world, and no
matter how many rumors people say about you, don’t look back and walk
your way in order not to waste your time and effort once you are sure of
what you are doing.
ENG . OSMAN AHMED OSMAN